Just to be clear and to help you help me troubleshoot:

I am loading 4k studio facial images -front facing with neutral expression and
excellent lighting - of women.

After analyzing, regardless of the quality of the photo, the resulting texture
has a discoloration in the form of a "goatee" shape, as well as a brown shadow
under the chin, and excessive pink highlights around the cheeks and nose. This
is precisely consistent with the tex.face.jpg image found in program
files/facegen/artist home 2/data/artist/daz/genesis2f/

I then export to map textures using the base genesis 2 diffuse maps without any
modifications.  The final product always has the beard discoloration, pink
highlights, and the pixelation on the eyes, nose, lips, and cheek from the bad
fad_face file in that same genesis2f folder where i found tex_face.