On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Shaping <shap...@charter.net> wrote:
> to have the parsing work correctly.  Can you fix this to allow the newline
> character to be parsed as whitespace?

I tried to fix this once before but wasn't able to for reasons I don't
quite remember. Feel free to attack it yourself if you want. The
workaround of course is to define a word that does what you want and
just use that word in the grammar. Perhaps the reason I didn't fix it
is simply because the workaround was so easy vs the fix.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz