> On Mar 21, 2005, at 1:27 PM, crukstrom wrote:
>
> > Now if we only had some way of determining, while not awake to/in
> > Brahmin consciousness, whether another is awake to/in Brahmin
> > consciousness. So many people on this list at one time thought MMY
> > was awake and now they see him as a crook and a swindler. It's all
> > so hilarious, isn't it?
>
> It would be a relatively straight foreword procedure to verify Brahmi
> chetana.
>
> If they are in Brahman consciousness, then they can embody nama-rupa,
> name-and-form, since they have overthrown duality. All we need is a
> actual Sanskrit text or recorded recitation of Badarayana's sutras. All
> they will need to do is utter the Sanskrit phrase or place their
> awareness on it for them to embody this vidya ("cognize" the text from
> it's source).
>
> Then they can give a commentary which refutes their darshana of Unity
> against the Samkhya (CC) darshana and the Bhagavata/Panchavrata View
> (GC) just as Badarayana did and Shankara comments on (i.e. Adhyaya 2).
> It would be nice to hear their explanation of Superimposition, Adhyasa,
> since that is what Badarayana begins with.
>
> Then it would be easy to compare their commentary to Shankara's, since
> he derives a monist, Unity View, from Badarayana (while others got a
> dvaita, or dualist View from it).
>
> Since they would be presenting their darshana, their POV from the
> perspective of the *Fruit* (Phala, the actual result of being in
> Brahman consciousness), it might be worthwhile to emphasize the last
> adhyaya, Phala.

So we should be able to give Tom the actual Sanskrit text or recorded
recitation of Badarayana's sutras and by him place his awareness on
it, he will embody this vidya ("cognize" the text from it's source).
Then he can give a commentary which refutes their darshana of Unity
against the Samkhya (CC) darshana and the Bhagavata/Panchavrata View
(GC) just as Badarayana did and Shankara comments on (i.e. Adhyaya 2).
And we can hear his explanation of Superimposition, Adhyasa, since
that is what Badarayana begins with.

Would there be any other "manifestations" of abilites-- I think that
you mentioned placing hand through physical objects, etc. in a prior post.

And then the same process for the others who "understand" / live Brahaman.

How about it? Who has the text? Are you up for it Tom?