--- crukstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter Sutphen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- crukstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj

> > > became completely
> and
> > > more evident
> > > that he

> > > seemed to verify that
> > > he
> would
> > > dictate to MMY
> > > while
> seem
> > > to verify the
> CC, is
> > > very verifiable
> > >

> > > That would be pretty convincing.
> >
> > Why? The mind stops working in sleep.
> Consciousness
> > and the mind are to separate things entirely.
> > -Peter
> >

> That's right. When the body goes to sleep the body
> mind stops
> working, but when awareness of or as being is not
> overshadowed by
> identification as the body, then, when the body
> sleeps...awareness
> continues. For those who may ask what it is that is
> aware, just
> substitute knowing for awareness and Being for 'it'.
> Being knows.
> When the body awakes then thinking with the body
> mind can continue.

If people think that pure consciousness has anything
to do with awareness of specific objects,they are
completely wrong. To think that "witnessing" of sleep
means that you have consciousness, through the gross
senses, of what is occuring around the body when you
sleep means you don't understand sleep and witnessing.
-Peter