In a message dated 3/27/05 10:11:31 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Is a lack of cognitive or emotional experience justification for
> keeping a person on artificial life-support against that person's
> previously expressed wish to not be kept alive in such a manner?
>
> Is the sanctity of marriage only valid when Tom Delay says so?
>
> Is signing a living will a tremendously good idea?
>
> Have you signed yours?
>
> Alex
+++++ The persons previously expressed wish in this case looks like
hearsay evidence with the strong possibility of being BS.  N.

Signed affidavits from witnesses claim previous to 1998 Michael had claimed he did not know what Terri would have wanted in these circumstances. Supposedly this wish of Terri's to not be kept alive has only been put forth by Michael in the past seven years. There is a lot that is not being looked at or ignored by the court and thus the law passed to start from the beginning and examine the case again. I think that is all people are asking. The heart of this case is Michael claims to be doing Terri's will yet he has no proof that this was her will, while others claim they have proof it is NOT her will.