I hate bogus authority which acts for it's own sake. I have issues. Yes. And you say so because I make them known. I could just be a milksop sitting in the corner never standing for anything I believe in as well. Just taking the abuse like a beaten wife with stoicism. But that's not my way. I've been burned at the stake before by the Catholics who also were on a bogus power trip and nothing at all close to what Jesus was like or wanted to be like. More like what Constantine wanted. Did that shut my mouth? Nah.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:46 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fw: Global Country

I love you but you've got issues, Dude.

Jim
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:

> [...]
fragmented and bogus movement run by the madman Maharishi.  Just
because TM is a profound technique, that absolutely doesn't mean you
can crush your previous accolytes into submission, adjure their
wealth, which they have struggled to earn, and then decommission
those followers who have made you.

>      You people are fools. Fools. And your stupid and dispicable
movement of uncompassionate behavior will go nowhere. I am your
sworn enemy. I stand true to the standards of spirituality set by
true and compassionate and enlightened lineages. For that reason you
have been crushed in my heart, and I will do what I can to crush
your stupid initiatives in the future.

>      So live and learn. If it's Brahman then consider this a wake
up call.The only holiness you feel is in your mind, and it doesn't
translate to your previous following, and it won't translate to your
future nonfollowing. Money is not Brahman. Your programs are a
disgrace. To follow that megalomaniac Maharishi is insane. So Jai
Guru Dev. Have woonderful lives in your fantasy kingdoms.
Hahahahhaha. The joke's on you.