> In a message dated 4/19/05 8:35:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I guess  that makes it OK then, he wasn't drunk and by your logic
if it was 5
> times a  week
> she was into it.
>

> Lets jump to conclusions Easyone. I guess that's where your  logic
takes you.
> Why did she not come forward earlier? Why did she wait till her
father
> wrecked her car to come forward on molestation charges?Was she
really  being
> molested or just trying to black mail him for something? But I
guess  jumping to
> conclusions is faster and more fun, right? I tend to think there
was  no
> molestation going on at all but rather this is a very
dysfunctional family  with one
> side trying to screw the other "figuratively". But then I only
base  this on
> what has been reported on this thread and who knows how true and
accurate any
> of it is.

My understanding was that he wrecked her car AFTER she reported the
abuse to police. If you read the FF ledger he said he was so upset
he got really drunk and when he woke up the next day her found out
that he had wrecked her car.

Ok here is the actual quote of Larry Smith

  Smith said he was stunned on April 23, 2003, when Jefferson County
sheriff's deputies told him about the charges.

      "I was shocked, very shocked," he said. "I was kind of
outraged. I didn't know what to think."

      That night, Smith said, he went home, drank a fifth of whiskey
and swallowed between 100 and 150 ibuprofen pills.

      "I just didn't think I had the strength to go through
something like this," he said.

      He said he woke up the next morning and discovered he had
smashed up his daughter's car the night before.