--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Yeah, after I graduated MIU, I went to law school for a year and
then dropped out due to low grades and lack of funds. Then I started
waiting tables at a famous New Orleans restaurant notorious for drug
use, where I started merely by experimenting with all the substances
I hadn't used during college, and then before I knew it I was
seriously addicted.  It took me about three years to give up crack,
and I still did powder socially for another ten more years, and then
gave that up. I still smoke weed, though not the last week or two,
and yada yada. During these 18 years since I graduated MIU I have
been clean on and off about a full half of the time staying clean
for a few years then not, and then cleaning up again. By not clean,
I don't mean going back to crack addiction, but drinking, smoking,
powder, pills, that shit. I am not one to be sanctimonious at this
point. The crack years were a time of great depression for me where
I found that nature didn't support just because I thought it should.
It was a time for me to learn that I had merely been vainglorious
about my spritual state, but not truthfully grounded in it.  I don't
regret the experience, though the idea of ever doing crack again
gives me shivers of illness and makes me want to puke just thinking
about it. Those were hard times. They also showed me the fallacy of
magical thinking.>>

I hear you. The lack of nature support means one thing to me.
Maharishi's thing either works or it doesn't. If it is to generete
world peace/enlightenment, then it will do so. Its now or never.
There are no other times when such a concept could be more
apporopriate.
I seem to be getting good support lately, (through hard work too),
and pretty much getting towards everything I ever wanted in life.
I LOVE IT !

Take organic ghee for four days every 4 months (or 6 months). First
day in the morning 25 mils, then 50, then 75 mils, then 100. Then
castor oil at 60 mils on the last evening (with orange juice and
orange to bite into). Then shit all night. This will detoxify the
former drug use and make you feel better overall. It will even detox
the brain.
I know you probably know this, and I know they changed it a bit, but
it is still a good method. Very powerful. Worth getting back to.

World peace? hmmmm...hope so.