--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You are f'n beautiful!
>
> ----There's beauty in asymmetry, as most aesthetics teaches, as
assymetry moves the eye whereas perfect balance is stagnant and
basically nullifies the motion and emotion of the experience.  One
might say, well then a mandala is therefore unaesthetic right? Not
so, the mandala in general is not a balanced work as each concentric
ring is different from the last.  This imbalance leads the eye
inwards.

> lurk
>
> P.S. What is magical thinking?  Or do you mean the magickal type?
>
> I mean the ego oriented centricism that says that every whim one
has is right and correct and has sympathetic natural consequence,
like when a baby cried momma comes with a milk bottle. Not every
thought has value, not evey desire will be fulfilled, not every
person gets what they want, merely because they want it. If someone
thinks in this baby centered way as if the universe is merely there
to serve their own needs then they actually cut themselves off from
the larger flow of development that is called life.  A person wants
the perfect apple but the apples are out. They turn around and go
sulk. Instead there are perfect kiwis and strawberries. The magician
(1) couldn't manifest but instead the world (21) did.

I'll just stick with wishing you "Happy Anniversary".

lurk

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to:
> and click 'Join This Group!'

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.