--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 3. Speaking about Kundalini and explaining " it is said to be at the
>base of the spine",

I believe this statement is from MMY's lecture on Kundalini, as such I
think you make an interesting point, is MMY functioning from Aham
Brahmasmi? and does it matter?

Remember the post about MMY saying a doctor could prescribe for you a
medicine and still be sick himself? (paraphrased) It doesn't matter
whether or not MMY is enlightened, he is NOT a personal Guru, as such
the idea of whether or not he is a Sat Guru is irrelevant, most folks
aren't ready for a Sat Guru anyway!!

Personally, I question whether or not he is enlightened especially
when he started damning democracy and suggesting Bush was Hitler, that
doesn't strike me as coming from someone who is enlightened!

Old Chinese proverb: "Mantra still good, keep meditating"!