--- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Barry writes in his summary:
> So have a go at it, eh? And if you are able to come
> up with some statement -- any statement -- that is
> true for all beings, in all periods of time, in all
> contexts, and when viewed from all states of consciousness,
> *then* come back and tell me how accurate
> you believe the words of the supposedly enlightened
> are when describing what it's like. I'll wait.>>

Existence exists, therefore interaction of the full potential of
existence - its opposite potentials of point and infinity - occurs.
Therefore activity occurs, therefore dynamism flourishes and
propogates. You are that existence and its inherent dynamism. Therefore
you are at home in that. Being at home, therefore you are happy in this
universe, which is your cherished home where you grew up as a species.
Therefore life is bliss, because you are always at home in this
universe. All else is illusion.

Therefore, life is bliss. All else is self-illusion. Untrue.

OffWorld

> Tom T:
> You have now *got* the Byron Katie system down pat. Her questions lead
> one to the conclusion you are asking those here to come to. Awesome!.
Tom