--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can say the same thing about million babies who are victims of
> abortion.>>

A fetus is not a baby.
The states decide on what to do about abortion, not federal.
Therefore the states have clearly and emphatically decided it is
legal...all of  them. Even the redneck republican states have not
outlawed it....which they totally could if they wanted to.

No-one wants to.
The reason?...because it is education and wholesome growth of
communities that is the best hope for your fetuses that you want to
save ...not laws.

OffWorld