In a message dated 9/26/07 6:34:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

hile I  agree with you completely on what's been
going on here on Fairfield Life, I  think that even
you will have to admit that there *is* a great deal
of  Israeli propaganda, and has been for decades

Of course Israeli's use propaganda as do Palestinians and propaganda  doesn't
necessarily have to be a falsehood. Israel is in a fight for it's very
existence and they have to stick up for themselves. One thing Israelis have
learned , the hard way, is you don't lay down for someone trying to kill you.
The
web sites I provided have been corroborated by other sources  including major
American media sources(other than Fox) as well as   Palestinians who used to
fall for that stuff.