In a message dated 9/26/07 7:32:04 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Since 9-11,  100,000 Americans have been murdered -- as many as we lost in
Vietnam, Korea  and Iraq combined. Yet, not one of these murders was the work
of
an Islamic  terrorist, and all of them, terrible as they are, did not imperil
the survival  of our republic.
Terrorists can  blow up our buildings, assassinate our leaders, and bomb our
malls and  stadiums. They cannot destroy us. Assume the worst. Terrorists
smuggle an atom  bomb into New York harbor or into Washington, D.C., and
detonate
it.

And in general wreak havoc on our economy through these  actions.