--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:
> >snip
<<<Therefore advocating anti-abortion laws merely helps abortion to
> > continue. You are COMPLETELY complicit in abortion if you
advocate
> > anti-abortion as a law because IT WILL NEVER WORK.
> >
> > Here's how it works:
> > Me...and 2 billion other men on the planet will not commit
violence
> > against women. If you try to stop a woman from having an
abortion,
> > you are committing violence against her, holding her against her
will
> > and putting your filthy hands on our women. We will not allow you
> > commit that violence. You will get FUCKING CRUSHED by the 2
billion
> > or more men on this planet that will not let you, or anyone, put
your
> > filthy hands upon our women to stop them from having their will.
> > SO WHAT THE FUCK are you going to do about it?
>

> You inflame the argument with your threats. I have no intention of
physically preventing
> anyone from doing anything, so back off !  >>

Good, so now you have stated categorically that you would not make a
law against abortion, because it cannot be enforced. Period.

That was the purpose of my post. You are now on my side.

Now, people can put the idea of making laws against abortion out of
the way, and get to the real work on methods that WILL ACTUALLY WORK !

> > Women will ALWAYS have the choice, and that is the way it will
> > remain. This is not an option, it cannot be changed. Therefore,
stop
> > being an accomplice to abortion by trying to enact laws.
> >

> What can be changed is how people think. Regarding threats against
me - I'm just a
> messenger.  >>>

There were no threats against you. There are threats against anyone
who unlawfully puts their hands on free women to arrest them. That is
what you are proposing and it is ugly and shameful. Free women will
never have the hands of the ignorant put upon them. That is the law
of the universe. Jai Mahalakshmi.

> > It is education and a support that will minimize abortion. You
> > contribute to the deaths of the fetuses everday with your
arguments
> > for laws against it. You are a baby killer because of your
ignorance
> > of how the world works. Ignorance is no excuse.
> >

> > OffWorld
> > (of Keltic origin, where women were always equal to men, long
before
> > your ignorant desert tribal cults came out of the middle-east.
And
> > we, the Kelts will be here long after you drift back into the
sands.)> >

> Equality with men who advocate violence against the innocent is not
virtuous.  Both
> women and Kelts have been degraded by your argument.>>

You are advocating violence against women. You are a baby killer by
going down this path of legislation, because it will never be
accepted on this planet...and you know it. This is why I am
passionate about the issue, because you abortion criminalisers are
helping to increase the number of abotions by not understanding that
you WILL NEVER be able to create a law about it that works.

You should admit that, that a law will not work, and then move on and
talk about other solutions.

I am advocating education and support and discussion in the situation
of abortion, so that more babies can be saved.
Shouting about making it illegal which will NEVER work, only helps
kill more babies. Anti-abortionists are a baby killers and you are
advocating violence against women. There are other ways, rather than
laws, to help minimize abotion in society, but you don't want to take
that road because you do not care about the fetuses, you only care
about your ego and your argument. You don't care about the babies.
That is shameful.

OffWorld