Regardless of what one "believes", Bill, the kundalini precedes, in the
continuity of the cosmos, such prejudices.  Symptoms of it passing through
the chakras has to do with nonprejudicial experiences.

So, I don't understand the question, sorry.

*Of all that anyone leading or teaching has to convey, the most valuable
thing to cultivate and convey to others is a moral conscience. Only such
persons deserve to lead others, in any capacity. Anything less is a menace
to society.*

*I want every person to be complete in themselves.  Your himsa has no place
in my mission.*

On 9/29/07, emptybill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Functionalist Buddhist Tantra or Structuralist Hindu Tantra?
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mystical Sadhu"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have descriptions of experiences, perceptions resulting
> from
> > raising the kundalini through the various chakras?
> >
> > "Classic" descriptions as well as personal experiences.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Satya
> >
> > When Shakyamuni Buddha was at Mount Grdhrakuta, he held up a flower to
> his
> > listeners. Everyone was silent. Only Mahakashyapa broke into a broad
> smile.
> > The Buddha said, "I have the True Dharma Eye, the Marvelous Mind of
> Nirvana,
> > the True Form of the Formless, and the Subtle Dharma Gate, independent
> of
> > words and transmitted beyond doctrine. This I have entrusted to
> Mahakashyapa."

  • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... billy jim
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?