> We are in the middle of the phase transition.  -  Maharishi
strongly emphasised the
> great need to be completely self-referral during these times of
very rapid phase
> transition. He said that there was quite a lot of unsettledness
('bubbling around') in
> world consciousness at present and that it is the responsibility of
the whole
> meditating family, who are creating a stable basis for the
transition to take place as
> quickly and as smoothly as possible, not to feel shaken. This is
very necessary
> because on the surface the phase transition is so violent.>>

This is exactly what I was talking about in my kundalini posts, and
those of you who read them will recognise this last sentance almost
exactly from my own judgment in those posts.

snip>
> Maharishi referred to the 'Sahasra Ati Sri Rudra Abhivishek' yagya
at present being
> performed ... and indicated that this was creating an enormous
shaking around in
> world consciousness. >>

I have been feeling this thing, I even thought, that some huge yagya
must be going on, but then I thought , na , must be my imagination,
but then it was very strong. It is very powerful.

<<Rudra corresponds to the dynamism value in nature (as 'RRR'
> in Rig-Veda) and this dynamism is what is being released by the
yagya and causing
> the shaking at all levels of creation. When the eight prakritis
(the basic building
> blocks of creation) are shaken, Apara (i.e. relativity) is getting
sorted out to come
> into coherence with Para (i.e. absolute). The yagya involves 11
times 11 times 11
> pundits ...
>
> We have to be careful not to get upset by little or big things.>>

Ok, I'll cool it now.

OffWorld

<snip>