--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

The evolutionary power is waking up.
We shake it, then leave it; then after some time shake it again.
Each time a new level of purity, awakening is added ...
It is the awakening of both values: Para and Apara, says Maharishi.

Jai Guru Dev

This goes to the very core of the Maharishi Effect. Those who
haven't understood this process by now and still claim to have been
in the Movement for a "long" time, well they certainly did not get
it did they.

Maharishi always says "we" and gives the credit to the Sidhas and
Governors, but I suspect him to be responsible for the whole
transformation. Only my personal opinion though.