Why would an enlightened person become overshadowed by sexual lust?

In Cosmic Consciousness, the Being supposedly would not be
overshadowed by the influences that normally set off
sexual 'triggers' in an ignorant person. These would be sexual
triggers such as increased heart rate and sex hormones that flood the
blood stream from perceptions given off from the opposite sex, i.e.,
hair, butt, tits, eyes, legs, crotch, groin, etc.

In God Consciousness, in which the finest level of creation is
appreciated, even the celestial gods that are responsible for
exciting partners, i.e., Cupid would not overshadow the Being.

In Unity Consciousness, all sexual influences would be perceived as
That. All sexual implications regarding the bodily functions and the
mental pictures which trigger these desires would be seen on the
level of Pure Consciousness. The mental pictures associated with
sexual desires would be appreciated as experiences from this life as
well as stemming from past lives in which we were men and women
engaged in countless sexual affairs. For the enlightened, this
influence would not affect them no matter how subtle, like eating,
sleeping, etc.  That's how I understand it.