--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Lust is omnipresent. As long as you've got a body, it's gonna happen,
> unless you're tired or past it or hopelessly repressed.

No, no, no, a thousand times no!
Lust is an energy devoid of love, heart and soul.
It is an outward sensory experience.
Greed is also like that.
And the rest of the lower impulses, of the lower chakras.

An enlightened person, doesn't experience lust.
By definition: lust is devoid of love.
When a person is enlightened, he is awakened to his/her true nature,
of the soul, which is love, truth, and all the higher qualities of
spirituality.
So, sexual intimacy in enlightenment, is a high form of Tantra, and is
an intimate expression of love.
Many creative artist, were and are very passionate in love.
Lust is an entirely different matter.
We are here to learn many things:
And one of the most important is to notice the difference;
Between lust and love.
We are so confused as a race, when it comes to sex.
Priests molest children.
All kinds of perversions.
All this has nothing to do with love.
Lust is another vibration, like greed, and in a way, like killing.
It's a perversion of love.