--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am vastly disappointed that you flame others when you find
> yourself in a corner. After I noted your "marauding attitude,"
> you went nutzoid in denial. I think I've pulled your guilt
> trigger, eh?

You pressed my Boredom Button. You still do,
so this is as far as I'm going to bother to
read in your post.

As I said before, you simply don't have the
authority or credibility to preach to me or
anyone else. You're the one who's having
problems relating to your only slightly
younger ladyfriend, not me.

Learn that you don't have neither the charisma
nor the right to preach to *anyone* and I'll
start reading your posts again. Keep this up
and you're in the same box with Willytex.