--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Since it is unlikely that the TMO will return to its roots,  I'm advocating
that a totally
separate organization re-establish the secular teaching of the TM technique.
For the next
decade or so, the opportunity to quickly establish a new separate secular TM
organization,
formed from the legion of un-recertifide teachers currently out-of-the-mix of
the current
TMO, and of retirement age, can quickly and broadly re-establish the secular
teaching of
the TM technique. Establishment of the new secular organization need not
diminish the
current TMO, which can continue along its path of providing products and
services for the
extremely discerning among us who have the desire for exclusivity and means of
paying
for it. Perhaps a licensing agreement between the current TMO and the future
secular
organization can smooth things over.  I see tons of goodwill flowing to the new
secularized organization, and media support for the return to roots, for the
greater good
of the common man, etc., etc.   It can be done, and done well.