--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Foundation
> > > school

> school's
> award, to
> > > TM.
>
> > > even
> the

> is
> they
> > > are
> well-
> school-
> not to

> email
> > > and

> students
> stronger
> > > and
> video.
> > > This
> > > partners

> no
> Academy in
> > > DC,
> > > long.

> *******************************
>
> The stress-free schools link to the California TM school has been
> disabled:
>
> http://www.stressfreeschools.org/video/california_school.html
>

> there is another link which talks about TM in schools, but all
> private/charter, so it's clear that the TMO is trying to keep the SF
> public middle school's TM program hush-hush, as Chris, the Lynch
> foundation spokesman clearly states above:
>
> http://www.stressfreeschools.org/video/stressfreeschools.html

All directly involved are tip-toeing through the elephants to avoid stirring up
third-party
opposition to public recognition of TM's good effect in this public school....
but that doesn't address the future prospects of teaching TM broadly, which
will require a
secular organization teaching TM as a secular technique, which will happen
soon, as a
response of the need of the time.