> On Oct 14, 2007, at 6:06 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:
>
> > Yes, I totally agree.  Hitler was used by those who still want
> > establish the New World Order.  In fact, he was told in those
exact
> > terms, New World Order, that he would be "instrumental" in
> > establishing  it.  He wasn't told that he'd only be a  step
along
> > the way, though.  He believed he was to be the big enchilada---
the
> > thousand-year Reich was to be sat-yuga.  The antisemitism was
not
> > real in the same sense that the terrorists we're all afraid of
> > today are not real. Hitler needed a single enemy to focus the
> > people's attention on.  There is even some evidence that Jews
> > supplied him with the notion that they could be that single
enemy.
> > It's not conclusive evidence, but certainly the Warburgs were
> > involved in it, in spite of the fact that Paul Warburg lost two
> > close relatives in the death camps.  a
>

> Are there really significant parallels between the Third Reich
and
> Mahesh "yogis" spiritual movement though? And are these same
ideas
> being cloned onto splinter satsang groups?

So, just when DO these groups get around to the massing of huge
armies, and exterminating millions? Just curious if you had a
ballpark timeframe in mind...

> Rick posted a very interesting link to a video which purported to
be
> by an ex-KGB agent which claimed groups like the KGB were
observing
> the TMO for ideas in undermining nations.

I am sure the KGB checks out many, many groups for new ideas-- their
whole schtick is manipulation. There's certainly no "not invented
here" prohibition in their ranks.

If I were them though, I'd look elsewhere than the TMO.