I have no idea what you mean when you say, "And are these same ideas being
cloned onto splinter satsang groups?" As for your other question, "Are there
significant parallels between the Third Reich and Mahesh's spiritual movement,
I'd say definitely there are.  Name any article of faith you find repeated in
this town, name any of the often repeated quotes of things Mahesh is supposed
to have said, and it was repeated and believed in Nazi Germany.  They didn't
call it enlightenment, but they were all striving to be the Ubermensch.  It
meant basically the same thing.  Devotion to the Guru was important, and the
Guru, for the SS, was Hitler.  They thought of themselves as pure warriors
monks.  They could get married, of course, but they had to have permission from
on high, and the girl had to pass muster.  Purity of the nervous system was
purity of the blood. They believed in karma, and in performing action
established in Being.  They believed in detachment and they believed
 in higher states of consciousness.  They had nine of them.  Gotta run. a