Hey T,

Thank you for taking the time to go do deeply on this topic.  It will
take me a while to work up a response that does justice to the level
of thought in your post.  This has been one of the most satisfying
exchanges I have had here on FFL, so thanks for that!  It is really
advancing my thinking and allowing me to reconsider topics in a fresh
way.  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this
opportunity for discussion.