Not to interrupt a good discussion with Michael
but to start a tangential thread:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I get that you aren't trying to put me down. Inherent in
> this discussion are our beliefs that we are correct in
> our view.

Ok, not to criticize in any way or put anyone down,
but when I present a view, I do *not* hold the belief
that it is correct. I hold only the belief that it is
a view that has passed across my attention field.

> It would be crazy for us not to believe this.

Then crazy I am.  :-)

> They are mutually exclusive in one sense, which is why
> some discussions like this break down and become Edg-like.

I can *handle* mutually-exclusive concepts. I *get off*
on mutually-exclusive concepts. It's what being a Tantric
is all *about*, man.

This can be seen as just a token post to show that Curtis
and I do not necessarily always agree, even if we are
both heretics doomed to the seventh level of Hell. We'll
probably argue about nitpicks like this there, too.  :-)