--Vaj, your'e not being consistent.  I just received my Snow Lion
magazine today with a cover article on the Green Tara.  Devotion to
Her is not only a wisdom proposition, but has an objective of
ofsetting physical calamaties of all types, from arthritis to zits;
snake bites, poverty, disease,...you name it.
 You seem to be calling the Tibetan Lamas who promote such remedial
measures fools.  Is that correct?

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2007, at 11:11 AM, new.morning wrote:
>
> > An independent view:
> > why is God necessarily a prerequisite, or an intermediary, to
> > Universal Love -- defined as loving everything intensely.
(Including