Feste37,

Let's have a reality check here.  Here's your chance to nay-or-yaysay
the numbers.  Do you have the courage to look at these numbers?

Do you have the courage?

The Holocaust in WWII Germany cost six million lives.  Okay, that's
the standard.  Let's see if that bar is set too high for America to jump.

Do you agree that Saddam was put in power by America and that he
killed via "capital punishment" over 500,000 Iraqi "citizens?"

http://wais.stanford.edu/Iraq/iraq_deathsundersaddamhussein42503.html

Running total: 500,000 dead due to America.

Do you agree that over 600,000 Iraqis have been killed in the last
five years?

http://www.thelancet.com/webfiles/images/journals/lancet/s0140673606694919.pdf

Running total: 1,100,000 dead due to America.

Do you agree that the war between Iraq and Iran was sponsored by the
USA which provided gas and guns to Saddam who then used these weapons
against Iran and that one million Iraqi and Iranian soldiers were
killed in that war?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq_War

Running total: 2,100,000 dead due to America.

Do you agree that more than 40,000,000 Native Americans have been
genocidally reduced to less than half a million today?

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761570777/Native_Americans_of_North_America.html

Running total:  41,100,000 dead due to America.

Do you agree that "being a slave" is a "living death?"  If so, add
another 4,000,000 lives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_leading_to_the_American_Civil_War

Running total:  44,100,000 dead due to America.

And for a mere 75 billion dollars every person on the planet could
have running clean water and electrification, but lacking this up to
2,000,000 children die each year due to disease. (Other estimates are
up to 30,000,000 each year, but let's just take the low number.)

http://www.prb.org/CPIPR/NewReleases/Cutler2005.aspx

Yet, BushCo just vetoed a mere five billion for the health of AMERICAN
CHILDREN.

Feste37, there's your numbers, there's your holocaust, there's your evil.

If you cannot counter the above figures, if you cannot feel the pain
of any of the families of the dead, if you cannot see that America's
psyche is completely comfortable with murdering innocents to get their
property, then your blindness is exactly the foundation that our
Killer Elite is counting on -- an audience that's sure to applaud when
the carnage splashes in the headlines in blood red ink.

If you come back to this post with one of your flames, then, yes,
again, the folks here with eyes open will see you as a sympathizer of
evil in the world today.

Evil is subtle, but the deaths are countable.

Here's how subtle evil is:  even you, Feste37, even you, if you were
traveling along a highway and came upon an auto accident with two cars
horribly ripped asunder and bodies scattered, even you would stop to
help, even your heart would be crushed by seeing, say, a toddler
crying next to an unmoving corpse.

Even you, Feste37, could not miss the suffering on that roadside.

But, evil can veil your sight, shut down your heart, and rouse a dark
purpose in your psyche if you cannot imagine that child to be an Iraqi
toddler next to a dead parent on the streets of Bagdad.

Holocaust?  Yeah, I see it all around right now, throughout history,
and in your very denial of the deaths due to American actions.

Your type of denial is EXACTLY the rationalization process that allows
for one to be a guard at Auschwitz.

And here am I expressing my rage once again, and Curtis and Turq and
Billy will suggest I see a doctor and get some lithium or something.

When Henry Thoreau was in jail for tax evasion because the tax money
was supporting evil, Emerson asked him, "What are you doing in there?"

Not that I am capable of anything so noble, nor that Thoreau was a
saint, but Thoreau replied, "Waldo, the question is what are you doing
out there?"

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0503e.asp

I wish I could rise to Thoreau's level of conscience.  The denialists
in this group here seem only to deserve my futile lashing of their
mindfully created blindness about just exactly what the power and
range of evil is -- so, that's good news, eh?  If the denialists here
were any more deeply connected to evil, well, it wouldn't merely be my
over-the-top, rage puke that's hurled at them.

Real life would speak to them directly.  Do you have ears, Feste37?
Get ready for something louder to scream into them than my silent text
here.

Consider yourself warned Feste37 -- My challenges to you here are
nothing compared to the karma coming your way if you do not at the
least attempt to resist the evil of denying the suffering of others.

Feste27 -- here's a typical child doing something special -- note not
her skills but her spirit.  All children have this spirit.

http://br.video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&b=0&vid=1364800&gid=1088378

There is a joie de vivre inherent in every newborn, and it's seen in
this one child's display.  Protecting this is the least any HUMAN must
do to be able to look into a mirror.

Edg