--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Six new rajas are being crowned today - names below. Ceremony
> is being broadcast now at maharishi channel #3 at mou.org
>
> I'm told that you no longer need to attend a course to become
> a raja - just wire in the million dollars. I'm amazed at how
> many people have given a million so far - it's well over 120
> by my count.

And the people of Fairfield have to raise
money to buy the pundits some winter clothes.

Yeah, *that's* sure the "Age Of Enlightenment"
most of us had in mind when we first heard
the phrase.

:-)

Let's do the math together, group. Six new
rajas, at a million dollars a pop. An estimated
$50,000 (in the latest "begging press release")
to buy winter clothes. Hmmmm...let's see...
how much would that leave for the TM movement
if they paid for the clothes themselves?

5,950,000 dollars. As opposed to 5,975,000
dollars given their plan to have the people
of Fairfield provide $25K in "matching funds."

As an example of where an organization's priorities
lie, I think this little math exercise speaks volumes.

Then again (trying for balance here, and to provide
the Deva's advocate argument), we're probably not
aware of all the *other* expenses that the TMO has
to pay for the upkeep of the pundits. It's possible
that they blew the whole 5,975,000 bucks already on
barbed wire to keep the pundits in their compounds.

:-)