It's all where your good karma take you, curtis. Their
good karma got them money, but not fast techniques for
awakening. My good karma got me fast techniques for
awakening, but not money. Funny, in all my travels and
33 years of spiritual techniques and great good
fortune to have had the divine send some of the most
amazingly fast spiritual techniques my away, I have
yet to come across a single person who had both. It's
money or it's awakening, one or the other.

--- curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>