Jim,

I grok your concept, but it's a bit limiting to think that every Raja
is processing it.  Sure seems they would all be doing so, but I've met
soooo many second generation rich kids, now grown up, who just seem to
believe they're minor gods at least.

They were raised in milieus we know not of. There's many such types
running their businesses in FF -- running through daddy's accounts
fast or using their family's coat-tails to grab OPM.  I've seen
$40,000,000 slide through the fingers of one company in FF before it
went bust -- run by a rich kid who used his father's moola and
business connections to grab OPM.  Several are operating constantly in
the red, hoping to still some day stop the hemorrhaging of hard won
family funds.

They're usually very hoity toity, and it may only be hard for them to
put on the robes cuz the material "is so scratchy," but otherwise,
hey, they're THERE for the deal.

And tomorrow, after all, millions of kids will dress up in costumes
that look about as cheap as raja clothes, so, wow, just think, there's
our whole culture training future rajas.

I've never met someone high-up in the TMO and rich to boot who was a
chummy person -- they're hit up for money constantly and are just
forced into these strange, furtive, role-playing, hardened
personalities.  Costumes might give them that psychological distance
from the masses that they long for.

Okay, they're doing something we just can't know the costs of, but I
don't think I could keep a straight face meeting one of them.

Edg