> Curtis, wouldn't it be fun to get a few beers in 'em
> and then ask, "What the f*ck, dude, just what the
> f*ck?"

Or we could just ditch the stiffs and find a joint with a couple of
poles enthusiastically graced by America's finest.  I think we both
already know too much about the pompous bullshittery going on under
those golden space caps.  I would much rather spend some time in the
Champagne room with a chick with a luxury car's name and a fist full
of 20s!

But back to your idea, I imagine we would have to get them into a few
rounds of shots before they would look us in the eye and admit, "Yeah
man, I'm sorry, I just got carried away with myself and I now look
like a total tool!"