gotta say that you both sound like a couple of pussies-- I honestly
> would not be able to do what those guys do-- not that I want to, but
> I really don't have the balls to dress up like that and buy into
> that reality so deeply and with such commitment and dedication. I
> guess that makes me a pussy too...and while your at it, pass me a
> shot of tequila, the good stuff, please.

Both Peter and I did buy into that reality so deeply and with such
commitment and dedication at one time Jim.  Then we caught a clue.

Looking like a douchebag is your idea of manliness? It doesn't take
balls it takes self-delusion to be a Raja.  If they are your heroes
then I think you will be drinking alone.