Cool.  So now, where did I say that I believe in universal chaos and eternal
damnation?  a

"new.morning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Whence your certainty?

 Yes. Its one thing to say my belief is that karma is a more
 reasonable, for me, notion than the idea that there is eternal
 damnation or universal chaos.  Which his my view.

 Its quite another to say " The belief in karma is a much more
 reasonable notion than the idea that there is eternal damnation or
 universal chaos" as an absolute fact. Unless one has personally
 observed a whole cycle of creation (or if "cycle of creation" is a
 bogus concept, then lets say 20 billion years" -- from "one edge of
 creation to the other" ("edge of creation" -- what a concept!) all
 comprehensively and similtaneously, then I suggest one knows squat
 about karma -- an its all speculation. Some speculation can indeed be
 more informed than other speculation. But that does not make it certain.

       Angela Mailander wrote:
 >  > I have noticed on this path that God herself lurches
 >  > from one sublime uncertainty to another, and that she
 >  > loves surprises.

 You have noticed? I thought you just said you have no empirical
 observations of God? Or did you simply notice your speculative fantasy
 that this was so, and it SEEMED so right, you gave it a higher
 probability of being valid -- within your own view -- far from being
 an intersubjective "reality".  Thats what I do sometimes. But I am not
 arrogant enough to state it as fact.

 (Maybe when I master the "arrogance" siddhi, I will be better at that.
 I am in awe of the higher staters -- here an there --  who
 spontaneously mainfest this siddhi in its most brilliant forms.)

 >  >
 >  Even the Gods and demi-Gods are subject to the law of
 >  causation, Angela; there are no exceptions. All the Gods
 >  are subject to karma and as soon as their stock-pile of
 >  good karma is depleted, then they must reincarnate again
 >  as humans.
 >
 >  > She also loves mercy that dropeth as the gentle rain
 >  > etc. She loves a-causality as an expression of infinite
 >  > freedom.

 You fantasize and speculate. I love poetry and art too.

 >  >
 >  There are no surprises, except to those who are ignorant
 >  of the laws of causation. There are no chance events and
 >  no fateful a-causality. All humans and Gods act with free
 >  will and create their own destiny, but this is only the
 >  result of actions, in the past, the present or in the
 >  future.
 >
 >  > Free-play is her favorite game.

 Says who?  Whence your certainty?

 >  >
 >  The belief in karma is a much more reasonable notion than
 >  the idea that there is eternal damnation or universal chaos.
 >
 >  "What goes around, comes around."

 Nice platitude. But you know its true? How?