From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of do.rflex
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:31 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Deepak Chopra and Mike Myers on Sundance
Channel

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But as the Great Expert on Everything Under The Sun, I'm
> sure that you can proove beyond a shadow of doubt that He did in fact
> not take a life before He started on His spiritual path !

You have accused one of Shankara's principle disciples of having been
a murderer. It's up to you to back up your claim. Otherwise, you are
lying.

I think Nabby is confusing Trotaka with Valmiki, who wrote the Ramayana. I
doubt he can find any reference to Trotaka’s having killed anyone, but
Valmiki’s story is well-known.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:19 PM