Then you failed in your job.  You should have been taking a bunch of us to
Valhalla.

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
 > >
 > > Fascinating about your early childhood. And after your
 > > dress-up as a child, you've remained a Brunnhilde ever
 > > since, a true warrior, FFL's own Valkyrie!
 >
 > I can't resist this one, because it ties into
 > something I've been thinking about lately.

 (I.e., "How can I use this as another putdown of
 Judy and my other enemies?")

 > There *are* those, on this forum and in larger
 > life, who consider themselves Valkyries of a
 > sort. They rail against the things they think
 > are wrong with the world, and the people they
 > see as the perpetrators of these evils.
 >
 > Whether it's being a "liar" or a "predator" or
 > a "Republican" or a "Nazi" or a "rakshasa" or
 > the "Axis of Evil" or the "American Satan,"

 Or Valkyries.

 Barry, do you *genuinely* not realize that
 you're "one of us"?? You're *constantly*
 railing against this, that, or the other
 purported evil and its purported perpetrators.

 Dig yourself. You're doing it *right now*.

 > "Ho to," sings the Valkyrie, horned hat firmly
 > in place and spear aloft,

 It's "Ho-jo-to-ho" ("jo" is pronounced "yo"),
 and it's a winged helmet, not a horned hat:

 http://www.mavarts.com/images/2004update/sculpts/Valkyrie.jpg
 http://member.hitel.net/~wcpark/Images/Valkyrie.JPG

 (In any case, the Valkyries' role isn't to run
 around denouncing evil but rather to ride into
 battle and scoop up dead warriors to take to
 Valhalla.)