That's just unbelievably amazing!! I'm stunned. Your father's book is
excellent; he explains things very clearly -- Wagner's theory and his
practice.

Fascinating about your early childhood. And after your dress-up as a
child, you've remained a Brunnhilde ever since, a true warrior, FFL's
own Valkyrie!

I have to go out now but will answer your question later, either here
or via email.