I don't understand what he means by an "external agency."  Where is there an
agency external to the universe?
I'd bet more than a buck that the "answer" involves consciousness.

curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               ---
In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Let's back up just a bit and go back to Davies's article.

 Excellent, because this is where the most interesting point lies, his
 formulation of the "third choice".  I give his site a read to try to
 understand what he is driving at and if you have already guessed what
 it is.