--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <rorygoff@>
wrote:
> > I wrote a paper on this very subject while working on my
Master's at
> > Harvard Divinity School... That was in 1980 or so, right after
> > constant immersion in the omnipresent gold
light/angels/deities/blah-
> > blah-blah of "Unity" and immediately followed by 2 years of Dark
> > Night.
> >
> > I wonder if there was a correlation *there*?
> >
> > *lol*
>
> (Dis/claimer to any and all of mySelf: Please, please, please --
plunge
> into the Dark, if that is where (y)our inquiry takes us! The True
Dark
> is not "bad" -- or "good" for that matter -- it is not even Dark
> because of an absence of Light. It is Dark because it is *faster
than
> light* -- outside of the bubble of illusory spacetime. That where
> ourSelf lies, Truly :-) )

What an interesting statement, that of Dark being faster than
light...that certainly rings true when evaluating the Dark Night
experience, but how then do we integrate such an experience? Perhaps
the Dark Night experience is that of having transcended space time
intuitively, recognizing that transcendence as Reality, yet still
hanging on to the now empty husk of false identity? Then after a
long time of trying to miserably reanimate the false identity of
concepts and stories, we give up, and gracefully, magically
integrate ourselves into the Dark, now recognizing how to function
again in space time, while being true to our Selves.