<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim:  from the perspective of dense waking state, it does sound
ludicrous
> > doesn't it? I'd stick to material science if I were you.
> >

> On a serious note Jim:
>
> If you can understand this you will understand why you get accused
of
> using your self proclaimed state of consciousness as a position of
> condescension to the rest of us. You and I have gone through most
of
> the levels of rapport and non rapport at different times.  There
is an
> original side of you that I can relate to and I enjoy.
>
> But the statement above is obnoxious in every way to me.  It is
using
> your self created position of superior awareness as a snide
weapon, as
> if you were talking down to a child.  Referring to anyone here as
> living in a "dense waking state" is simply rude.  This is an
extremely
> conscious group of humans posting here, including the ones I
disagree
> with on a regular basis.
>
> I hope you can take a second to understand how offensive the
posture
> of intrinsic superiority contained in your comment is to me.  And I
> hope you also can consider that this perspective of intrinsic
> superiority may be leaking out in your posts more than you
realize.
> It is an assumptive premise of superior consciousness.  This is
> completely different from people here attempting to show that they
are
> using superior reasoning skills or presenting facts unknown to the
> person they are debating a point with.
>
> I dig you at the reindeer games Jim, but your nose isn't glowing
> bright enough to guide our sleigh tonight.  We killed Rudolph and
are
> roasting his ribs over the campfire.  Pull up a chair man.

I was stating a conclusion based on Turq's misunderstanding and
consequent condescending take on what Rory had originally posted.

Turq's condescension apparently escaped your sensitivity to being
offended-- which leads to an obvious conclusion-- that you are not
offended by comments which no matter how condescending, are in line
with your values.

My reply was meant to say, "Yes, I understand how you didn't
understand a word of what Rory posted, because knowledge *is*
different in different states of consciousness, and that you choose
to take Rory's statement out of context and dismiss it as a joke.
Therefore, to make yourself more comfortable, I suggest that you
confine your musings in the future to the sensory comforts of
material science."

Better?