From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Alex Stanley
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:28 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jim and Rory back!

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I may be misjudging this, but I'm sensing a "I'm taking my
> football and going home" reaction in Rory's and Jim's desire
> to drop out because they were shut down for a week. Not that
> it's their football, but somehow they seem miffed. As if they
> were asked to take a timeout from the game and their response
> was, "I'm quitting altogether. I didn't want to play this game
> anyway."

I didn't see it that way. What I got from their posts is that taking a
break let them reflect and see how futile it is for them to argue with
those who haven't "died" in the dark night and had their perspective
flipped inside out. My guess is that they're looking at the status quo
knee-jerk reactions to today's posts and thinking they made the right
choice in bowing out.

You may be right, and in fairness to them, I haven’t been following the
discussions very carefully lately.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:31 PM