> And I'm also betting that none of this will sink
> in, and you'll KEEP lecturing to people on this
> forum who HAVE done all the things above, many
> times and over many years or decades. These people
> PAID THEIR DUES, and were rewarded for it a couple
> of years ago by being told that they had to pay
> big bucks to be "recertified" as teachers again,
> and if they didn't, they were persona non grata.

>From where did you get this idea that they are "persona non grata" ?
That is clearly not the case. We cannot initiate for the time being,
true, but I keep getting all kinds of invitations from the Movement
both nationally and Internationally. Maharishi just wanted to get rid
of the dead wood and the spiritual vampires. And he succeeded.
The rest of us just need to be a little patient. My guess is that we
can initiate again sooner rather than later.

> Meanwhile, you sat around on your fat ass thinking
> that you're so much more evolved and "on the program"
> than the people who actually did the WORK and then,
> when they saw how little it and they were appreciated,
> moved on.
>
> This is put up or shut up time, Nabby. If you're going
> to lecture people who actually DID the work of being
> TM teachers for decades, you should post your "cred-
> ientials" with regard to that work.

I did, hope you liked it :-)

> Otherwise we're likely to get the idea that you're
> just an enormous, self-important blowhard...

Speaking from experiencing yourself again are we...