From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:29 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Spiritual Practice (teaching) Since Starting TM

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"dhamiltony2k5"
> <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > They got shakti that is alive in a
> > way
> > that by contrast the TMmovement group meditations are only a
> > forlorn
> > disheartened hope over what could have been with their movement.
> > -Doug in FF
>
> So why on earth don't you join them instead of living like a
> spiritual vampire sucking energy from the TM meditators in
> Fairfield ?

Since you've been so gracious as to provide
us your assessment of the people who live in
Fairfield without having anything to do with
what the TM movement has begun, you've kinda
opened the field to questions about what YOU
have done for the TM movement.

So here are a few simple questions about YOUR
experience in the TM movement since you started:

Here are my answers:

1. How many people have you initiated (*personally*
taught to practice the TM technique)?

Over 1000.

2. How many introductory lectures have you given?

Thousands.

3. Assuming the answer to #2 is greater than zero,
how many of those lectures did you pay for yourself
(rental of lecture halls, cost of posters, cost of
advertising if any, cost for security if required,
etc.)?

All, for the first year and a half, although it wasn’t out of my pocket, but
out of the operating expenses of the center I was running single-handedly.

4. Approximately how many posters have you put up
yourself?

Thousands.

5. How many times have you dipped into your personal
savings to pay the rent on a TM center to keep it
open and functioning?

Never.

6. How many times have you not *had* any savings to
dip into, and lived on rice and dal (dal if you were
lucky) because keeping the TM center open and being
able to teach TM were more important than eating?

It never got that bad. I was always a pretty successful teacher.

7. How many advanced lectures have you given?

Even more than I have given intros, and I gave thousands of those.

8. How many residence courses have you taught?

Hundreds. I was a regional lecturer for a year and gave a RC every weekend,
plus many sidhis prep courses. Also a couple of years of International
Staff, years of Purusha, MUM faculty, etc, etc.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:29 AM