nablusoss wrote:
> What is Obamas stand on the continuation of funding
> the state of Israel allowing them to continue the
> occupation of Palestinian land and perpetuating Muslim
> hate of the USA?

Well, first of all, Israel isn't occupying any Palestinian
land. The land the Israelis live on is theirs, won fair
and square in a war started by Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Besides, the people living in Israel are "Palestinians"
just as much as anyone else living there. There is no
Palestinian state and never has been.

> Anyone knows?

Probably only Obama knows for sure. But, according to what
I've read, of all the current presidential candidates,
Barak Obama is probably the candidate that would support
the state of Israel the least.

Apparently Barak's guru, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Jr.,
the long-time Pastor of Obama's church, is a supporter of
Louis Farrakhan. Wright once traveled with Farrakhan to
visit Col. Muammar al-Gadaffi. Can you believe that?

Obama has support from Jimmy Carter and billionaire George
Soros. So, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that Obama
might try to undermine the American-Israel alliance.