--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let me ask you again, is it possible that these animal
reincarnations are intended to be symbolic?  They plainly are in the
Tibetan Book of the Dead.  Why would they be literal in the Gita?

Symbolic or literal, why does anyone believe the author?  And if
animal reincarnation or any reincarnation is true and this knowledge
comes from some enlightened soul, wouldn't you think the message would
be clearly communicated?  Why confuse people with issues of symbolism,
historical context, etc.?

Interestingly, the historical prophets, god incarnates, and
enlightened folks so not give clear and consistent messages. I think
this is because they don't know what happens when you die any more
than we do.