"Alright, I didn't mean to rant and rave."

Yes you did, that's what you do. I think this POV was big news when
the Brady Bunch was on TV.  Man bashing is soooo 70's.

"The male ego is in such a profound state of pathological deformity
that it would rather see the world destroyed than to discover the
inner femininity that would restore it's wholeness."

On behalf of all men I revoke your nutsack.  Please put it on the
shelf next to all the 1970's therapists who thought they could score
with chicks if they gave pseudo-feminist rants.

"Fortunately, those of us who are willing to balance ourselves back
into our natural Androgyny will embrace these terrified fellows with
the patience, forgiveness and compassion that will heal them of the
traumatic mutilation they've suffered in the face of society's
monstrous gender schizophrenia."

I was gunna guess what you have in your CD collection but I'm afraid
you might try to embrace me. I'm terrified don't ya know?

"Much Love,"

Ah, the impersonal sweetness of "much" anonymous love.

You're a therapist, how about demonstrating some calibration and
rapport skills?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ben Gilberti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, as I've been reading the various replies to the sex post on a
couple different Forums, I'm thinking, you know what, this whole thing
goes a lot deeper than we dare to even imagine.   I'm talking about
very severe psychological mutilation, fearfully hidden, and if you
start exposing it it feels like an attack.

>   Of course, to expose a fearfully hidden mutilation is not an
attack but a step towards healing.  But to allow that mutilation to
remain hidden because its exposure is feared, is to allow both the
fear and the mutilation both to remain.  The ego's pretense of benign
normality is a desperate attempt to conceal the intolerable madness
that knows it's very existence is an absolute fraud.  Only the
monstrous masculinity of viciously aggressive deceit could sustain
such a fragile charade, hence making the fragility of feminine
tenderness a mortal threat.  And so masculinity has been caricatured
into a horrific travesty of cruelty and torture, and femininity
bludgeoned lifeless to neutralize the dreadful peril it's feared to
be.

>   Disabled Creativity disables spiritual progress and disabled
sexuality disables Creativity, and disabled, maimed, distorted,
repressed, denied, perverted, feared, abused, misused, misunderstood,
misperceived, blocked, misconstrued, slandered, concealed, lied about,
dysfunctional, imbalanced, frustrated, impotent, frigid, maligned,
hated, twisted, condemned sexuality is the most widespread and deeply
entrenched pathological disorder that afflicts the human race.
Wilhelm Reich called it the emotional plague, and he was absolutely
right.   It's the ego's most successful castration of spiritual growth
because the ego's got so many people supporting that castration in the
name of spiritual well-being.

>   To better understand the necessity of balancing masculinity and
femininity within each individual, notice the obvious results if one
or the other is disabled.

>   The womanly woman is passive, receptive, accepting, nurturing, but
not of anything that she herself intends, so her nurturing acceptance
must always be at the service of others, making her a doormat at best
and a slave at worst, or worst yet an entirely dysfunctional basket
case of no benefit either to herself or to anyone else.

>   The manly man is bristling with assertive intention and forceful
initiative.  But all his intentions and initiatives that would be of a
Creative nature, instead of being accepted and nurtured by him to
their full fruition, maturity and completeness, they are callously,
impatiently and insensitively abandoned by him and nothing becomes of
them.  Furious that his grandiose and egotistical assertiveness falls
impotent, yet with an intense denial, repression and aversion of the
innate femininity that would render him Creative, he turns his
assertiveness to aggressive destructiveness where it produces the
vivid and grandiose results that his egotism craves, and so he further
infects the planet with another manly man waging destructive war in
boardrooms, in politics, in military combat, in domestic violence and
so on.

>   The male ego is in such a profound state of pathological deformity
that it would rather see the world destroyed than to discover the
inner femininity that would restore it's wholeness.  Fortunately,
those of us who are willing to balance ourselves back into our natural
Androgyny will embrace these terrified fellows with the patience,
forgiveness and compassion that will heal them of the traumatic
mutilation they've suffered in the face of society's monstrous gender
schizophrenia.

>   Alright, I didn't mean to rant and rave. But actually, this stuff
does far more damage left deeply hidden and denied.  Unpleasant to
expose, but much worse to hide.

> Much Love,
>
> Ben

Try it now.