--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> <snip> you'd prefer to believe that there are "reasons"
> > that you don't perceive yourself to be enlightened.
> >
> <snip> And, *whenever* you next appear, I'd be willing
> > to bet you'll still be clinging to your model
> > of "I'm unenlightened no matter what *anyone*
> > tells me. And the fact that I'm unenlightened is
> > somebody/something else's fault, not mine!"
>
> SO clue us in please, dude-- you rant and rave when others on this
> board have stated unequivocally that they are enlightened (you know
> who they are), because you judge their expression to be
> unenlightened.
>
> And now you say that we are all enlightened?? wtf?

Well OF COURSE you're all enlightened.

In the sense that all of us are, even the
ones who don't think they are, even the ones
like Judy who are ready to die fighting for
their right to say they're not enlightened.

But that only makes you LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
ON THE PLANET.

Your problem is that you want to be considered
"special" for being LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON
THE PLANET.

:-)