--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wvansant111" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Yep, that would be me. Value the practice, in its 20 min twice a day
> version, but reject
> > what MMY did to his organization in the end.
> >

> And what are your feelings about MMY? Do you believe he is an
> enlightened saint? If you believed that TM doesn't come from a holy
> tradition does it change anything for you?

I have no idea if MMY was an enlightened saint or not. I felt a powerful
presence when I was
around him but how much of that was self generated or not I don't know.

I don't really care whether or not TM is from a "holy tradition". I do it
because it feels good.
And I thank MMY for teaching me something that feels good.