Billy,
         Do you really think your brother wanted you to  answer a question his
Harvard
professors couldn't ?       He probably patronized you by posing the question
and never
intended to appreciate your SCI-like answer. Even though your answer was quite
informative, a less direct response from you might have furthered the enjoyable
tone of
the day.  For instance, you might have agreed with his observation, and thanked
him for
the opportunity to visit him and share the beauty of nature with him, instead
of giving him
an SCI lesson, which probably reminded him that while he was a Harvard Law
grad, his
brother had a reflexive, arrogant intellectual construct that by default always
sells the
ideas of SCI, and meditation.   I wish you well with your relationship with
him.  Had the
rest of the day gone well, a polite removal from his company for time to
meditate would
have done much perhaps  for his appreciation of you and what you consider
imprortant -
e.g. meditation / SCI as a part of your life.